Thursday, May 26, 2011














Hi Family and Friends, I also wanted to say a little something about Arnie and I. It is so easy to talk about being Kejia's parents and how wonderful she is but wanted to give you a little update on us too.



Arnie is really enjoying his new career move. Besides work, he makes a lot of time in his schedule for play and that is the best medicine for him for any ailment...



He has been able to Sky Dive, Backpack, camp, waterski, jetski, wakeboard, surf, snow ski, cat ski, take Emily out on lots of dates (thank you to friends and family for babysitting), and take Kejia out on lots of dates too!!!




He is hard worker in between all of this play and we are thankful for that.



I love my friends and my family and miss those I am not near and love to be with those I am near. With all of our moving I feel like I am so blessed to have friends in so many places. When we first got here I started to clean houses again for some extra income but just recently quit cleaning houses (unfortunately not my own, ha ha ha) and now Kejia and I get to watch a darling little boy 4 days a week who is almost one and we love it. She gets sad when he has to go home in the evenings. I have loved all of the places we have called home. Thank you to all of you who have made it home for us. We have been blessed so much by our Father in Heaven and by our friends and family who work through him to help us.




I can't promise to keep up on this blog better but there is only room for improvement.

3 comments:

Kim Allgood said...

Em, I am so glad you have posted. I have missed you so much! Where are you? How have you been? In your post, it seemed like there is some sadness- maybe just reflection. Are you okay? Love you!

The Stevenson's said...

Emily! Oh, I'm so glad that you added to the blog. It's funny how these little updates help me to feel like you are right down the road at the old red house again :) I miss you guys so much and love you all so much. I was WAY jealous when Ellery got to play with you and Kej, and I was stuck in Utah lol.

Those are some amazing accomplishments for you guys! I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who takes care of my sweet cousin and her family :)

Love you guys <3

Renée said...

We miss your family terribly here. It sounds like you are meant to be in your new "home" for now. :o) Glad Arnie is enjoying life there. Let me know how that skydiving thing is..... I bought Alan a surprise certificate for his birthday in October.... Hope he likes it!!