Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Arnie had to work in Berkeley for a day and Kejia and I went along. Kejia and Mommy got to go to the Oakland Zoo and then to the Temple. It was a great day. Too bad daddy had to work but we are so thankful for a good career.





Kejia and Frankie are great friends. You can tell who the boss is!!!


Her greatest dance move. She loves this one. She was the star of the Daddy Daughter Dance.



Daddy Daughter Dance that Kejia and Arnie went to. They had a blast and got to have a carriage ride, see Cinderella, dance all night in a castle and just have a great time.




6 comments:

The Stevenson's said...

Soooo sweet! Daddy daughter time is priceless. I can't wait til Leila and Junior can bust a move on the dance floor :)

Sharlene Enloe said...

That is so adorable that they got to have a daddy daughter dance! We are so jealous. Liv would love it. They were so cute together in those pictures.

Lydia said...

That last picture is so sweet!

mindy said...

How sweet! You two are awesome. I didnt' know you were moving. I hope you are feeling settled and everything. please email me your new address when you get the chance!

shay said...

What a cute picture of Kejia & Arnie! Love it! Miss ya!

Supermom.com said...

I love the father-daughter stuff. I wonder why we don't have this in Northport? Good luck with your new job, town, etc.