Sunday, October 26, 2008

Family Pictures







We just had some family pictures taken a few weeks ago. My friend did a great job. She did this vintage look on the photos and I just love it.
New Family News - - -Potty Training well I don't think Kejia is ready just yet. She was this past spring but I wasn't and now I wish I had been cause now I am ready and she isn't. So hopefully soon we can work it out. She is so darn cute, if I can brag about my daughter. We were recently at dinner and she ask the waiter "Do you have Noo Noo's (noodles)" This is the first time she has tried to order herself and it was so cute we laughed and she got really embarrassed. She sometimes is such a big girl. I can't believe how fast she grows and catches on to everything. The other day she asked me for a green cut. Sure but what is that Kejia. She calls her little plastic knives cuts and green is her most favorite color and she "loves green really bad." She is a crack up. She is a little talker and always has been. She loves her cousins, they are her friends and she loves Frank (our dog). Every prayer she says includes Grandparents, Cousins, Aunts and Uncles, and Frank. If we are saying the prayer she reminds us to say these and keeps reminding us until we do. She absolutely loves going to church and especially nursery and she loves loves loves her nursery teacher. She drew her a green picture and wanted to walk to her house in the wagon and take her green cookies. Yep, green is her favorite color. She also started swimming lessons last month and she loves them. She is a good little swimmer and loves having daddy daughter swim lessons. She continues to love dance and has her first little performance this Tuesday in her lady bug Halloween costume. I can't wait to watch her. Stay posted for pictures.






2 comments:

Chelsey said...

cute pics. I just found your blog off of Heather's. We for sure need to get together.

Smelly Moose said...

Hey!!! Saw your blog on Heathers too. CUTE family pictures!!! We missed you on Sunday--hope you're feeling better!